Why Choose Us?
- More personable Service
- Your very own allocated Case Manager from start to finish
- You won’t be passed around departments
Specialising as an independent agency company Indian Ocean Shipping Agencies is well positioned to provide a wide range of shipping services to our clients. Situated on the West Coast of Australia we are +8 hrs GMT and therefore able to communicate with Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa for more of the working day.
Indian Ocean Shipping Agencies prides itself at being able to communicate with their principals keeping them fully informed on vessel movements, berthing delays, line ups and schedules.
As part of our customary role Indian Ocean Shipping Agencies will undertake the following services for Vessel Owners and Vessel Charterers when appointed:
- Liaise with principals to ensure the prompt despatch of the vessel and cargo.
- Provide daily progress reports of berthing prospects at load / discharge ports.
- Provide prompt arrival and departure reports in concise format.
- Provide liaison with Importers / Exporters to ensure cargo handling arrangements are in place.
- Provide prompt despatch of cargo / vessel documents.
- Provide ongoing reports of port related matters, changes to port conditions, industrial matters, berthing priorities together with changes to state and federal legislations.
- Ensure vessel supplies, provisions, bunkers and services are provided in accordance with the principals requirements.